Supply & Lay
- Measuring and assessing the site – FOR FREE
- Giving you a complete no-hidden-costs quote
- Arranging a time to do the work that suits you.*
- Preparing the soil for turfing by rotovating, levelling, raking and fertilising. Bringing in new topsoil if needed. Having the right equipment and an experienced team speeds up the work
- Delivering freshly cut turf, unloading it and carrying it to where the lawn will be. Then laying it in double quick time. We work to a very high standard – check out our testimonials to see what other people say.
- Giving your new lawn its first watering and offering advice on how to care for your newly laid turf.
Why not give us a call? Our professional turf supply and lay service probably costs less than you think.
It costs nothing to get a quote and you absolutely won’t be pressured into going ahead with the work.
*It’s important to lay turf when the weather is right and the soil can be prepared properly. Sometimes we may need to postpone work because the soil is too wet or too cold for turfing. We would rather reorganise than do a poor job.